Sunday, August 29, 2021

Case study on God for Atheists

Previously I was getting high electricity bills, So I thought to get some solar lights of 9 Watts, I got them and then during those may days, even in that summer, it was raining many times and the solar lights were not getting charged.

That time I was wondering why electricity is needed to lit the lights, then I assumed the kerosene lamps and that is actually a form of chemical energy.

Finally I had concluded as the energy is most needed thing in our life and we cannot create anything without sufficient energy put into something.

The Metals, the rocks, the soil , often considered as non-living elements, are still having energy into it, while it's in the form of the atoms it consists of and we already know that the atom is having positive and negative charges and that's why I can easily back my words.

Now let's come into new thing or we can say our main topic, with all of the scriptures saying, whether it's Holy Quran, Holy Bible or Holy Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, the God is only one.

While in Islam, the Got is named as Allah and no form of it is presented, similarly in Christianity also God's form is not present in Hinduism there are many God, but all the God are having a different purpose, about which I will be talking in later part of this study.

As per an article I read about how "BRAMHA",VISHNU" & "Mahesh" are born, there it has been specified that there was a super power, known as "SHAKTI" from which these three God were born and they have been given the responsibility to run the World. 

Here "SHAKTI" is the supreme power and what actually "SHAKTI" means in English, it's the Sanskrit word for Power, and Power is what? (In the context we need is electricity), it means An energy, and the whole world is based on energy.

As per many theories it has been stated that the whole world is made up of atoms and when you look into a single atom, you observe positive and negative charged protons and electrons.

As per another theory given from Hindu religion, as we often refer God "VISHNU" as  the manager of the World, this name "VISHNU" is comprising two names in it, "Vishva+Anu", means "World + Atoms", So even if we can't say God doesn't exists, we can't ignore the fact that "Vishva+Anu" exist.

Now let's come to the point of other God defined in Hinduism, Some of them are:
1) Agni dev: God of fire (A form of energy),
2) Pavan dev: God of Air (A form of energy),
3) Varun dev: God of Rain (A form of energy),

In Hinduism many times even natural things are also praised, the reason I am not till clear with, but one of the reason can be the form of energy the nature comprises of.

Being atheist during my toughest times of an year, I had seen many things and started bullying many concepts of Hinduism and lost faith in God and Religious organization. 

But, I had started to investigate the facts about what makes us live a life?

Are we part of any game?
Are we really in any existence or just like virtual characters in games?
Do we really have any associated power with us?

Finally, 
I had started getting the answers for my questions, 
First thing was, our body is run by an energy, what we eat and drink also gives us energy, what we think about positivity and negativity is also energy, we often say aura, it's also an energy.

The GHOST is a negative energy, and that do really exists, if negative energy exists, there should be positive energy and that's the God.

Even being atheist and not being attached to any religion or religious organization or spiritual thoughts, you can accept Energy as a God and can't ignore it.

I hope this would be helpful for you to understand the existence of Supreme power for Religious and spiritual people that power is God, for Christians it's God, for Muslims it's Allah, For Hindus all form of energy are God.

So for atheists, Energy is God, and still if you are ignoring it, you are meant to be just strive for the mental happiness that can never come through small outer happiness.

That's it for this,
If you have any doubts, questions or having any doubtful material, I welcome you to ask me So that I can make this case study more impactful.

Thanks
--ShubhAM

No comments:

India need manners education not *** education (+15)

Hey all, Welcome again... Writing blog is always a hobby side of me, and most of the blogs of mine are limited to me and people near me. But...