Monday, July 11, 2022

Case study on Jealousy in love(15+)

Hi all,

Once again,
I am back with another case study, though I don't get any responses on my case studies, one the reasons to write these is to store the answers of the questions which I face and never got from anyone and also to compile those during my old days to arrange it in a good way to handover to some great minds of new generations. 

Not making you more bored, let's move ahead in the topic 

Today, 
While going into cattle shed at my home, my dog was also there. Daily, I were used to take care of my dog more than cattles, and he was making me feel like he also likes that I do care him, but getting furious on certain times.

From 3-4 days,
I unknowingly use to go to cattles first and caresses them hugging and kissing on foreheads.

When my dog seeing that I didn't even looked to him, he started making crying sounds, for me it was like, "Hey, look I am here, I also need your love, caresse me too, come move your hand on my head, pat on it".

Even animals feel that jealousy in love, then why humam can't?

Leaving it apart for sometime, 

I had heard many saying that only parents love you, and that is always an unconditional love with no expectations. 

To tell those many people, 
Thing is not about the expectations woth parents, the reason is, there is an Assurity to us that parents will always be there, and they love us equally.

That Assurance is at very low level in other bonds of love, whether it's relationship, friendship and now a days, even marriages. 

If that Assurance comes, then there would not be any jealousy or agony in love.

So joining this both points, about Jealousy & Love, try to increase the Assurance in the love, through frequent talks, transparency of events, avoiding doubt creating moments, and treating the people you love at the top level priority. 

Once these things happens, you will find love blooming.

Finally,
To say, There is no love, if there is no jealousy. 

It's true, believe it or not!

Wanna question it? Comments are on!!

Thank you!

-Shubh_A_M 

No comments:

India need manners education not *** education (+15)

Hey all, Welcome again... Writing blog is always a hobby side of me, and most of the blogs of mine are limited to me and people near me. But...